Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Psychocosmology and Norse Magic

According to Germanic tradition the individual being is really a "Body-Soul," or psychosomatic complex. The body and it's appearance are different aspects of this, as are breath (athem), the inspiration (wode), the mind, the memory (personal as well as collective), the heart, the will and certain magical faculties which individuals may or may not have acquired.

Individuals may have more that some of these magical faculties, such as hamingja, which is a repository of personal luck or fortune. Acquiring these magical bodies or the strengthening of them is one of the main tasks of Northern Magic. All exercise the Will and of consciousness increases this power. 

Because the psyche or soul and the cosmos or world are both symbolically seen as trees in Northern Magic, we can speak of a Germanic teaching of "Pschocosmology". This teaches the way of the linkages between the soul and the world. If the inner world of the soul is explored and understood, the gateways are opened to a greater understanding of the larger world. 

The fact that both of these structures are symbolized by trees makes it all the more meaningful that the runes were almost exclusively carved into wood in their earliest usage, so much so that the word for a stick of wood, "stave", came to mean the same thing as "Rune." 

The runestaves are literally and symbolically the bridge between the inner tree of the soul and the outer tree of the world. Both of which are modeled on the Yggdrasill pattern.


Brightest of Blessings,
Lory

6 comments:

  1. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +2348143581382 if you seek his help. Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  2. REAL URGENT EFFECTIVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP BRING BACK EX LOVER AND SAVE MARRIAGE   :  http://drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster in a blog I visit for relationship counseling problems because I had been having serious issues with my husband and we had been dating for six months, he just suddenly changed, he was returning my calls, he started cheating,he was hurting me in so many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it maybe out of desperation ..and I contacted them. At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable, their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of spell casters and I never really believed in spell ..I played along with a little hope and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle, everything went to a whole new direction, I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that fateful day. I hope they could help other people too like they did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for my husband, my family and my life back their address is; wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com  Call him or add him on WhatsApp via: +19085174108

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy today with my family. My name is rose sarah living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.Moses a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without stress.. He always hello, now i call him my father. Contact him now he is always online Drmosesspellcaster@gmail.com email or contact him on his WhatsApp mobile line +2348033690591

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone..Welcome to my free masterclass strategy where i teach experience and inexperience traders the secretbehind a successful trade.And how to be profitable in trading I will also teach you how to make a profit of $7,000 USD weekly and how to get back all your lost funds feel free to Email: carlose78910@gmail.com
    Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)

    ReplyDelete