Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Eihwaz Norse Rune of Yggdrasil

Norse Name: Eihwaz, Eoh, Yr, Ihwar
Alphabet Correspondence: EI, I, Y
Tree: Ash, Yew, "Yggdrasil"
Deities: Odin, Uller
Color: Dark Blue
Tarot Card Indicated: Hanged Man
Astrology: Scorpio

Quick Reference Magical Meaning: End of a matter, situation or problem. Drastic change. "Daring" to take on a problem or situation. Death of a relationship. Negative: Old conflicts an situations cause trouble.

Eihwaz represents the yew or ash tree, as a result in the Northern tradition the Yggdrasil tree is indicated in this rune. It also represents the human spine or backbone of the body. Just like Yggdrasil contains the nine worlds and supports creation;  our  psychic centers  contain eight chakras, allowing an exchange between the the psychic and physical levels. The human body is counted as the "ninth" center.  

The element of Eihwaz is hard to define, since Yggdrasil and our energy centers partake of all the elements. Eihwaz like Yggdrasil is rooted in the Earth, but extends skyward. The elements air and Earth are the more significant ones pertaining to the Eihwaz rune. 


Eihwaz is one of the most powerful runes to be used as the back bone of a bind rune. It is the rune that comes up most often in rune-casting, when we are unsure if we should do something or not. If Eihwaz shows up it is telling us to "Go for it!" 


Brightest of Blessings,
Lory

4 comments:

  1. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas from SWEDEN about a spell caster named Dr. tunde. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. tunde helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. tunde for help. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. Contact him today via E-mail:(babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +2348143581382 if you seek his help. Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day, I wish to share my testimony with all of you. I have daily nine to five jobs but while I work, I try my luck at playing instant Lotto. On this particular day, I decided to seek help online regarding tips for winning the lottery and I saw many individuals testifying about DR REETHESH spells. I reached out to him and informed him that I needed help to win the lottery and he clarified the process to me stating that after he casts the spell, it will take two days for him to provide me the winning numbers which I accepted. I followed all his instructions and he provided me with the numbers to enter the Lottery. After the draw the following morning, I received a notification on the Lottery app on my phone indicating that I was the lucky winner of $372 million on the New Jersey Lottery and I'm here to extend my heartfelt gratitude to DR REETHESH. If you seek for help in any aspect of your life, WhatsApp +2349012999010 or Email: reethesh60@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This has been a great blessing in my life. Knowing Dr. Odumeje has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me. My lover came back to me after I reached out to him for help. He helped remove the negative influence of a third party that was affecting our relationship. Today, my husband loves me again, and our relationship has been restored. I am truly grateful for the support and guidance I received during this difficult time. Thank you, Dr. Odumeje, for helping bring happiness back into my life. I highly recommend reaching out to him to see if his guidance can help you as well. TEXT/WhatsApp +2349064108102 OR VIA oduemejetemple@gmail.com

    HE ALSO WORK ON A LOT OF FOLLOWING CASES

    Spell to get famous
    Spells to grow business excessively
    Spells to get a Job
    Spells to get a husband
    Spells to Win Court Case
    Spells to get your loved ones out of prison
    promotion spells
    Protection Spells
    Spells to win Lottery Pregnancy Spells

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was pregnant I never knew that my husband and nanny were having an affair. I never suspected anything like that was happening behind my back, What I noticed was that my nanny kept disrespecting my decision anytime I tried to correct her. she'll look down on me and never take my words seriously. This kept going on. One faithful day I tried to question her wrong doing in the house before I could speak up, she flamed up at me telling me not to question her actions any more, when she said that believe me my eye got blurry then she pushed me out her face. When my husband returned from work I told him what happened. My husband couldn't do anything about it. When I tried to stand my ground my husband and nanny attacked me. My husband then went into our room, packed all my luggage and  threw me out of the house telling me he's not Interested in me anymore. I left the house in pain and tears asking myself where everything went wrong. So before then I have read on the internet where a lady was given a good review about DR REETHESH . I took the DR REETHESH number and shared what has happened to me. He told me to make payment for all materials which I paid for. DR REETHESH did spiritual caster and found out that my nanny was sipping an evil substance in my husband's meal and water to drink, So that my husband will maltreat me and send me packing out of our home. But thanks to DR REETHESH he came to my rescue. My nanny was exposed and all her evil plans failed. Today my husband and I have welcomed our child and we're living happily again together. I'll advise you to contact DR REETHESH If you have any trouble disturbing your mind. Contact him Via WhatsApp: +2349012999010 OR Email: reethesh60@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete