Thursday, December 16, 2010

Creating Magic Water for " Weight Loss and Health"

In the great Witchcraft traditions pure water can be changed by the spirit forces to bring trace chemicals needed by your body for vibrant health. 

The good Witch or shaman will put a fresh glass of water on the nightstand at bedtime. Traditionally you hold your hands, palms down over the water to help direct vital energy into it as you chant:

The Water Chant for Health

Oh, spirits mine, this water pure is put here for your use.
To bring my body chemicals for health placed in this juice.
My loving thanks I send to you for help you give to me.
My vibrant is health is certain now, thanks and so mote it be. 

Next morning when you wake up, repeat the chant while directing the energy into the water with your hands. Then drink it all right down regardless of how it tastes. Some people get strange flavors in the morning, but that should be taken as a sign that your spirit friends are helping. 

I received a letter from a friend who tried this simple ritual on herself. She said, "I have been overweight for as long as I can remember, but the "Water Ritual" has brought me the help and incentive to get my old figure back. The first morning as I started the ritual the night before, I'd swear that the water tasted like pure iodine! But I got the feeling of help with my weight. I continued the ritual each evening and morning, and the water tasted just awful, but by the end of the first week I had lost 5 pounds! And I continued to loose 5 pounds a week for five full weeks. Now I am just the dress size I want to be, and the water has quit tasting so terrible in the mornings. But you can be sure I will continue this ritual for life - I love my new figure."

Good Luck, Good Love and Good Magic,
Lory

If you liked this article; we have hundreds of free articles on www.olevikingshop.com, we'd love to have you visit us.



No comments:

Post a Comment