Thursday, November 4, 2010

Norse Witch Cord Magic.

Always choose a color according to your needs and desires of your spell-work, such as green for money, red for love etc. For binding or reversing, do at the waning or New Moon. 

For all increase spells, do at the waxing or Full Moon. If you wish the spell to work a very long time,such as with binding spells, use thread instead of cord. Then bury the thread, throw it into a river or out the car window along a busy highway. 

For other spells, store the cord in a safe secret place. The knots can be untied  when the spell-work manifests, and the cord used again at another time.

Hold the cord or thread in both hands and concentrate on what you want done. Begin at one end of the cord and work towards the other end in tying knots. As you tie each knot, chant: 

By knot of one, the spell's begun.
By knot of two, it will come true.
By knot of three, my power shall be.
By knot of four, this power I store.
By knot of five, this spell's alive.
By knot of six, events I'll fix.
By knot of seven, to Asgard's Heaven
I send my spell for the God's to see,
To give me aid and enlighten me.
This spell goes out on wings of power
To return full-grown in another hour. 
So Mode it be!

Good Luck, Good Love, and Good Magic!
Lory
any questions: lorynorsegoddess@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment